Preview has transparency issues... Go to full view.
"I lived in 5 different countries, but moved 0 times!"*
* = I know there are only 4 pictures, but if you look closer, you'll see there are 2 countries listed for 2nd one.
In Serbia, you have the luxury of moving to another country without actually going anywhere. Every few years we either change name, change flag, lose some territory or do all three at once
Here's my history:
1) SFRJ [Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija/Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia] 1987 - 1992
2) SRJ [Savezna Republika Jugoslavija/Federal Republic of Yugoslavia] 1992 - 2003 (W00t! It lasted over 10 years!)
3) SCG [Drzavna zajednica Srbija i Crna Gora/The State Union of Serbia and Montenegro] 2003 - 2006 (It probably split up because the name was too long)
4) Srbija/Serbia 2006 - 2008 (with Kosovo)
5) Srbija/Serbia 2008 - present (Woooo!!! No name change
As I said... 5 countries, 0 moves.... Beat that